Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

It was a fun, fun, fun day!  But I am so tired!  I am almost asleep on my feet!  But, look at my cool bandana!

Hurry....I am sliding down to my sleep position.....

This is my bag....My person didn't personalize one
for me cause she was a slacking, so Dogtopia made one for me!

OK, this one smells yummy - but did you have to show off my loot to everyone?
What if someone wants to rob me of all of my foodable treats!?

I am really a bit tired after today....seriously, I can't eat a thing.

Good night.  Wake me when I wake up.

Oh, but wait....this one does smell delish!  It's from my friends
Marlo and Buddy!

OK, are we done with the flashy beast now?  Please?

Whoo Hoo!  I WILL start with this one from Marlo and Buddy.
Thank you very much!
I hope you all have a great Valentines day like I did!  Whoo Hoo!

Bark at ya later!

Baylor

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a GREAT Valentines Day. You make me tired just lookin' at ya. I think I will take a little snooze.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that wonderful stuff you got! Someone must really love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your bandana! Looks like you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures !!!! So lucky you got so much stuff !

    Love,
    Lincoln

    ReplyDelete